My fellow biology students founded the organization Biologists Without Borders (Biologer Uten Grenser - BUG) in 2010. BUG is a non-profit organization that aims to promote discussion of problems, solutions and all kinds of topics related to biology, across the borders of countries and universities.
In November 2011 BUG hosted a seminar on food security: Problems of today, the biological solutions of tomorrow
The next seminar will be in March and the topic is antibiotic resistance. But more on that later!
Last week I got the job as web developer in BUG, so I've been spending all day trying to make a website. I've just published it, but it's NOT finished - just to make that clear!
Anyway I'm very proud - even though the site is based on a template...
Check it out here: BUG
Oh, and the only language so far is Norwegain - sorry about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment